Consider running barefoot with the SOLE F63 Treadmill? You’ll be enjoying the the most realistic running experience for achieving the perfect sense of natural movement, allowing for smoother, more efficient and easier motion. The key to this dynamic of running is in the natural pronation and supination of the foot and running technique.
But, we start with the “dry stuff”.
Just who is “Sole” anyway?
We believe, that looking at the issue of buying a piece of exercise equipment or anything for that matter, it is important to know who the company is behind what you are buying. Most times, people are buying things that they have never used or do not understand. So, it is very important to know who the company you are buying from is and what the products are all about.
Updated on: Nov 2, 2021
Sole Treadmills began as a company focusing the manufacture and sales of solid treadmill equipment for the hospitality industry. We see hotels of just about every category outfitted with fitness rooms, including treadmills as part of the exercise equipment offerings, and by a large part, it is Sole equipment that is used.
Sole has been very successful in capturing a large part of the hospitality market and then turned their attention to developing equipment for home use.
They took what they had learned from the hospitality industry, where we all know the equipment takes a beating, and applied the knowledge to building functional, solid and beautifully designed treadmill equipment for the home use market.
Sole Fitness 2021 Black Friday Week Exclusive Deals (Revisited):
The Editor here (again). Black Friday 2021 is soon upon us and I’m seeing some great Sole Fitness Black Friday deals. Just yesterday, I spotted a great Sole F63 Black Friday deal, at 40% off from the ordinary price, it’s a steal (from now until November 26th). There is one catch though. It’s only for the week of Black Friday and Cyber Monday (maybe). If you are pondering investing in a new elliptical trainer, don’t miss out on this year’s, 2021 Black Friday Deals, an excellent opportunity to get a brand new Sole Fitness elliptical trainer at a great price.
The Sole F63 Treadmill 2021 Model
The Sole F63 Treadmill product specs have made this one of the premiere home Treadmill designs for Sole. Now we will take a closer look at the Sole treadmill F63 2021 model.
This has helped them to be the fastest growing brand in North America for the past 5 years, and they are working hard to continue in that way. They also pride themselves in customer satisfaction and profess to treat each customer as if they know them personally.
The Sole F63 Treadmill product specs built into this great machine has helped to carry on Sole’s tradition of quality equipment and customer support for the home market. Below, we provide some of the technical details that separate the “men from the boys.”
The Sole F63 Treadmill product specs provide many features one may only find on commercial models, and at a price that will not break the bank.
Features of the F63 Treadmill
The Sole F63 Treadmill product specs for this Treadmill have a 6-year history in the residential market.
They include a large 20-inch wide by 5-foot long treadmill, and the control display is a large 6.5 inches. As well, standard are speed and incline controls, conveniently located on the arms for easy access.
The features of the Sole F63 Treadmill product specs are numerous and for ease of reading are presented in point form for your judicious consideration. Also make sure to read-up on the difference between the Sole F63 and F80.
- First, what about the beef? One of the Sole F63 product specs describes the Treadmill coming with a strong three horsepower motor. This provides more than sufficient to power the Treadmill Belt to 12-Miles Per Hour (MPH). The slowest speed is 0.5 MPH and at 12 MPH and a maximum of 15% or 8.5 degree’s incline the F63 is more than capable of making you sweat in a workout.
- Another of the Sole F63 Treadmill product specs outlines that the Treadmill comes with a large 5-foot running surface, allowing the unit to be easily folded to store out of the way when not in use.
- Come and pick your running program from one of the six that are standard with the F63 Treadmill, when you take it out of the box. There is a sufficient range and opportunity for you to do an excellent cardio or specific fat burning program.
- The F63 Treadmill comes with all the safety features you require to complete your workout in a safe environment. The Treadmill has slow-speed start to allow you to begin your workout without strain, and the safety kill switch is easily accessible.
- Controls, the F63 Treadmill has controls that are well laid out and with an interesting twist of being located on the arm-rest to provide easier access.
- Watch what you are doing and how you are performing with the large LCD Display that provides readouts for:
- Calories Burned
- Speed and distance
- Heart Rate
- Time and distance traveled
- How steep the hill is you are climbing
- You do not want to get bored with all that running, and the F63 Treadmill comes with built in speakers for your listening enjoyment.
- Just in case you have a problem, which is a very low probability event, Sole provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, one year as a contribution to labour costs, and three years for the running deck and electronics.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the F63 Treadmill
Now that you know the “beef” of the Sole F63 Treadmill, following is what we consider the advantages and disadvantages of the total package.
- We start with the construction, which should last a lifetime, and that is backed up by their warranty. Unless you have the thought to drop this thing from your 20th-floor balcony, you should expect many years of trouble-free use from the frame and other metal components.
- The running deck is shock absorbing, but we leave an assessment of the utility of this to the customer.
- The controls are located on the armrest, which is an excellent move, improving access while exercising. As well, the large 6.5-inch LCD screen provides ample size to read all the important measurements easily.
- Programming is as easy as pushing a few buttons, or you can select your exercise regime from one of the six programs provided.
- The manufacturer provides a 30-day money back guarantee if the F63 Treadmill is purchased from an official supplier. There is no mention if this includes reimbursement for freight, and with the weight, makes sure that this is the right Treadmill unit for you – which we do not see why it would not be.
- There is not much that can be presented as disadvantages to the F63 Treadmill. Size and weight may be considered a disadvantage, but they what would one expect from a Treadmill anyway?
F63 Treadmill Reviews
The reviews for the Treadmill as a whole and the Sole F63 Treadmill product specs have been very positive, suggesting it presents excellent value and coming with commercial grade components, it should last for many years.
As we have stated, there is not much that can be said against the F63 and the users’ comments suggest the same.
This treadmill has been Soles best-selling machine for 6 years straight and with their constant focus on customer satisfaction and equipment improvement, it is obvious that the F63 Treadmill will stay as a winner for a long time to come. The Sole F63 Treadmill has been recommended at treadmillconsumers.com.
We can certainly see why the Sole F63 Treadmill has found its way into many homes and we know that you will find this machine a welcome addition for completing your exercise regime for the safety, security and comfort of your home. They say never judge a book by its cover and we’d be inclined to agree. With the F63, a machine from the famed SOLE brand, it certainly has a classy appearance, which makes it a smart choice.